Fellow campaigner, Miho Li, nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Thank you Miho!
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it!
(Interestingly, the rules are slightly different than last time.)
Here we go again me trying to come up with interesting and cool things about myself.
- True to my Fire Element I put a lot of stock in my gut feelings.
- I love a man (or two or three) in a kilt.
- I’m addicted to BBC America. I’ve got to have my Doctor Who, Being Human, and that British accent
- Christmas is my favorite holiday. That Man started me collecting all things Santa and they take over our house for Christmas.
- I’m a barefoot diva.
- I love muscle cars. Someday, after the wee beasties are out of the house, I’ll actually own something like this beauty…
- That Man and I met on a blind date, a river cruise. We went on to reserve the same boat for our wedding.
Now, to pass it on…I’m just going to highlight a few from the campaign, you can check out the other participants by click on the badge in the sidebar.
- Liz whose blog is full of cat antics.
- Julie Fedderson who begins all her posts with a song.
- Sheery Hall who has all kinds of cool book filled posts.
- Maggie Fechner who I think is spying on my crazy family with her mummy posts
- Melanie Macek who had me with the title of her blog: Feather Pens, Tartan Dreams