- I’m going to give Kait Nolan’s Sunday Summary a try. I’ve enjoyed hers and if I’ve got to post on Sunday for ROW80…well, you get the idea.
- 25 years…inconceivable I love this movie!
- Fall is finally in the air here in Vegas. We had some lovely thunderstorms this week with a wee bit of rain. Best of all, we FINALLY turned off the A/C.
- Write 250 words per day. My aim is to get into a daily writing habit again which I failed to do this week despite exceeding my hoped for word count.
- Blog twice a week not counting ROW80 updates. I hope to get in the habit of writing most of my posts one day a week and scheduling them. On week two of succeeding…win.
- On the social media front I’ve managed to comment on at least 3 blogs each day. I’ve been a bit more active on Facebook and Twitter this week but I’m not sure if I actually managed to update 3 times. Baby steps so I’m calling it a win.
- October is breast cancer awareness month which is near and dear to my heart. Don’t forget to check the girls.
- We’re moving into birthday and holiday season at my house. The bank account is already groaning in anticipation.
- And a very Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian family and friends!
09 Oct 2011 26 Comments
in ROW80, Sunday Summary Tags: blog, blogging, Cary Elwes, challenges, Facebook, family, Kait Nolan, movies, Raelyn Barclay, Robin Wright, ROW80, The Princess Bride, Twitter, videos, WiP, word count, writers, writing