- Do you have a writer on your list? If so, Jami Gold has the Ultimate Gift Guide for Writers. Psst, honey, check it out.
- Are you on a budget with a writer on your list? Then you must check out K.M. Weiland’s 25 “Under $25″ Christmas Gifts for Writers. Psst, wee beasties, check it out.
- Just a reminder: Maria Zannini’s DIY 12 Days of Christmas continues through the 22nd.
There are giveaways :) Hope you’ll stop by!
- A huge congrats to Lindsay Buroker for her RT Book Reviews mention!
- This past week has been a huge epic failure for ROW80. I apologize for my silence! The power cord to my laptop died. My life is on that laptop, LOL. I can’t access Facebook or Twitter from the ancient — can you hear it groaning? — desktop. Trying to read and comment on blogs was a frustrating exercise I gave up on most days. Really need to spend some quality time cleaning out, upgrading the memory, etc. on this poor machine but considering it is coming up on nine years of age and still working, it has surpassed its life expectancy so I shouldn’t complain.
- On the writing: I can access my backups via email but can’t print from the desktop. And as the desktop is also the wee beasties’ computer, I’ve been hard pressed to get on it to work, LOL. So, I’ve attempted to do some writing and outlining by hand but even that has been more fail than success this week.
- So thankful I got most of my posts finalized and scheduled before I lost the power cord.
- And winter break has begun. My house is full of the not so quiet stomping and yelling of the wee beasties. Seriously, why can’t they WALK down the stairs? Must they slide down the banister, swing around the landing, and take flying leaps? For an example, you can check out Jenny Hansen’s When Your Baby Scares the Stuffing Out of You post, a typical banister sliding morning is in the comments, LOL
- Don’t forget to stop by on Tuesday when the Foxie with Moxie Pair will be here as part of the Bayard/Lamb Campaign Blog Tour.
- I apologize for the lack of a picture with Beastie Girl modeling her new sweater. By the time I got home Saturday from errands — I have a power cord, yay! — and Christmas shopping she was less than thrilled with me. And strangely in need of a bath.
18 Dec 2011 22 Comments
in ROW80, Sunday Summary Tags: Bayard/Lamb 2012, blog, blogging, DIY Christmas, Facebook, family, Jami Gold, Jenny Hansen, KM Weiland, Kristen Lamb, Lindsay Buroker, Maria Zannini, Piper Bayard, Raelyn Barclay, ROW80, Twitter, WiP, writers, writing