04 Mar 2012
in ROW80, Sunday Summary
Tags: blog, blogging, blogiversary, challenges, exercise, Facebook, Gretchen Knox, Kelsey Browning, KM Weiland, Kristen Lamb, link mashup, Raelyn Barclay, readers, reading, Tiny Buddha, Triberr, Twitter, writers, writing
- The writing: I’m afraid there were more misses than hits this week. I’m still plugging away at the awesome notes I got from my beta readers. I’ve had a few ah-ha moments. But mostly, my head just wasn’t in the game this week.
- Maybe it’s time for something drastic? Kelsey Browning guest posted on KM Weiland’s Wordplay Friday. Has anyone tried The Benefits of Reading Deprivation?
- The blogging: I have a decent number of posts in the queue, but in a rather hodge-podge order. So, gulp, that week cushion needs to be built up again.
- The blogiversary: I’m still looking for April book releases and/or reader (reading) focused posts.
- The social media: there have been some fantastic posts this week but that “my head just wasn’t in the game this week” messed with my comments. Sorry guys.
- And of course Guru Kristen Lamb had another fab post the subject: T.E.A.M – Together Everyone Achieves More. :hangs head in shame:
- The health: I’m still doing well with the water intake. The sugar reduction is going better than I anticipated. The dog walking is still a bit hit and miss. I’d hoped to be back up to 5-6 days a week by March and that hasn’t happened. In my defense, we had a lot of windy mornings this last week which vetoed the walk (wind + desert dust/sand + contacts = no outdoor activities for moi).
- Are you running on empty? Or just running low, read Refill Your Glass: A Simple Way to Make the Most of Yourself a guest post by Gretchen Knox on Tiny Buddha.
- To support the awesomeness that is ROW80 go HERE