The lovely and talented Melanie nominated me for this award.
May 06, 2012 @ 12:43:56 [Edit]
…Oh, I nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger award! Stop by Tuesday to get the deets.
Thanks so much Mel!
The rules are:
The Beautiful Blogger Award is for those blogs that are creative, original and add to the blogging community. You’re supposed to bestow it on seven people and here’s the “rules:” I say, no worries if you’re a rule-breaker, then just put the award on your blog.
- Link to the creative, beautiful genius that bestowed it upon you.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Send said award to seven (or how ever many you want) other creative, beautiful geniuses.
- Tell those lucky people that you’ve done this and give em’ the rules.
Oh boy, more random facts to come up with, bet I make you hungry this time
- You will never see me eat one of these –
- I’d much rather have this –
Maybe not the whole pan in one sitting And because I love you guys the recipe is below.
- Tea, in any form, is probably my favorite drink.
- That’s not a cheese…
THAT’S a cheese…
- This is one of my favorite dinners –
- BBQ is also pretty high on the ol’ list of favorites, which That Man is doing right now as I type and schedule this post. The smells drifting up to me are drool-worthy.
- Pie is, by far, my FAVORITE dessert. (Also on tonight’s menu…yum.)
Chocolate Saucepan Brownies
4 squares of unsweetened baker’s chocolate
2/3 cup oil
2 cups of sugar
1 1/3 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
2 teaspoons vanilla
Melt chocolate in saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently. Add oil. Beat in sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each one. Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt, blending well. Stir in nuts and vanilla. Pour into greased 13X9 pan. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Cut into squares immediately. Then cool.
Wee Beastie Rating: