Happy Father’s Day
- The Writing: The goal was…to write/revise 250 words (approximately a page) per day. This SO did not happen.
- The Reading: The goal was…to read two books on craft this Round, perhaps even plotting the shiny based off one. Yeah, this didn’t happen either. I am, however, considering the class I took in May as one craft ‘book.’
- The Blogging: The goal was…to write two blog posts in addition to a weekly check-in post, comment on three blogs per day, and comment on two new blogs per week. The blogging was a win and the commenting was mostly a win.
- The Social Media: The goal was…three updates (not including blog posts) to Twitter and Facebook each week, share ten blog posts each week, and have at least one conversation. The sharing was the only thing I can call a win over the Round. I had some wins in the other areas of this goal but certainly not constant.
- The Health: The goal was…to be drinking 8 glasses of water per day by the end of the Round (close to achieving this), be walking the dog 7 days a week by the end of the Round (so NOT close to achieving this), and to continue with the sugar reduction (win!). Additionally, I added the reduction of caffeine midway through the Round (close to achieving it).
- To support the awesomeness that is ROW80 you can go HERE
I’ll catch up with y’all tomorrow. Today will be spent with the man who made my dream of motherhood a reality.
The sad state of this Round, not to mention the crazy that is my summer, means I’m taking Round 3 off. I need to get my head back in the game. I still plan to check-in with you amazing ROWers during Round 3 and I’ll definitely be back for Round 4