Not much to report for the Summary this week.
On the writing front, I’ve continued to do my Morning Pages. However, the deeper I get into the revisions I’m attempting, the less patience I have in doing them. Plus side, revisions feel pretty good. I rewrote the opening scene on Friday, 1048 words, and rewrote almost three scenes Saturday, 2664 words. I know all these will need another run through but right now I’m aiming to clean up plot.
And I have a standing date with Doctor Who starting Saturday
~ * ~
Something we seem to do a lot.
Thank you Mel!
Here are the rules for the award:
- Visit the Blog who awarded you and thank them.
- Tell everyone who nominated you, thank the blogger and include a link back to their site on your blog.
- Share a random thing about yourself.
- Select five or more nominees — and notify them on their blogs.
- Put the award on your blog somewhere.
A random factoid about moi:
I won first prize in a third grade essay contest about my hometown. Even had my picture in the local paper
My five nominees are:
They are welcome to indulge in randomness if they like I hope you’ll visit these bloggers and see why they are so special!