And it wasn’t too bad of a week at all.
- 250 words per day…yep, as Morning Pages but still 250 words (or more) all but one day this week, even on that one day I did my Morning Pages just not meeting the word count.
I also managed an hour of editing yesterday. Whew.
- Deep EDITS lessons — the Lesson One worksheets and assignments were:
- Review WIP and find a sentence or two that could use more power. Analyze. :snicker: All the sentences could use more power, hence my taking of this course.
- Review WIP and complete Anaphora Worksheet. Check.
- Review WIP and complete Asyndeton, Polysyndeton, and Understatement Worksheet. Check.
- Using the five chapters of WIP printed out, highlight the dialogue in BLUE. Read the dialogue out loud. Review the questions under BLUE in this lecture. Check, though I didn’t really do the questions to the depth the lesson was looking for. I’m not sure this WIP is ready for that level yet. I made notes in the margins, though.
My perfectionist side reared its ugly head while highlighting. I stopped myself from re-printing pages. Barely. LOL. I do like the Scrivener feature for highlighting and underlining which I ended up doing and I’m much happier for it
This week’s goals are simply:
- Write 250 words (or edit for an hour) every day.
- Complete all the worksheets and assignments for Lesson Two of Margie Larson’s Deep EDITS lecture packet.
How was your week?
You can find and support other ROWers here.
Did you know National Pie Day is coming up on Wednesday? I must decide which deliciousness to bake up and share with you. Any requests?