- The writing: I’ve revised. I’ve searched and destroyed (though I’ll need to do at least one more of these). I’ve fiddled. I’ve deleted. I’ve moved. I’ve tweaked. I’ve revised again. OY! Yesterday, I sent the MS to the ol’ e-reader, read through it, and made notes. Hoping I’ve finally cut it down to where it needs to be for the sub call but as of typing up this post I haven’t had a chance to implement the notes.
- I’d love to get at least one more beta reader. This is a SFR, 1st person POV, sitting at 36K as of typing this post (needs to be under 35K for the call). If you’re interested please drop me an email to BuriedNWords [at] gmail [dot] com. Thanks!
- The blogging: still maintaining that week’s worth of cushion.
- The social media: sorry folks. Number one on the ol’ list has been monopolizing my time. Hope to catch up soon.
evilbrilliant Jenny Hansen convinced me to join Triberr. (Be sure to check out Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4 because Jenny is a master at navigating the techie waters.) I’ll probably start a Tarot Tribe once I’m more comfortable with the site
- Last year Jennifer Probst talked about the importance of joining Goodreads.
- Yeah, guess what I did? :head desk:
- The health: epic fail. Sigh.
- Must find balance…
- To support the awesomeness that is ROW80 you can go HERE.
12 Feb 2012 23 Comments
in ROW80, Sunday Summary Tags: beta readers, blog, blogging, challenges, edits & revisions, exercise, Facebook, genres, Goodreads, Jennifer Probst, Jenny Hansen, Raelyn Barclay, readers, reading, romance, ROW80, Sci-Fi, Triberr, Twitter, WiP, word count, writers, writing