In Part 1, I shared my top 10 Non Fiction books, some are physical, and others are digital.
Fiction is another beast. I hoard fiction. I devour fiction. So, I’ve broken my keeper fiction into a physical (Part 2) list and a digital (Part 3) list.
Without further ado, here’s my Top 10 fiction — sitting on a physical shelf:
- The Phantom of the Opera (Oh, come on, after this post, you knew that had to be on here!)
- Harry Potter Box Set (Books 1-7)
- Harper Hall Trilogy by Anne McCaffery (RIP)
I love the whole Pern series but this trilogy was my intro and remains near and dear to my reader heart.
- Karen Marie Moning (I have everything she’s ever written.)
- Melissa Mayhue’s Daughters of the Glen series
- Diana Gabaldon (I have the complete Outlander series and want to get the Lord John series.)
- Mary Stewart’s Arthurian series
- LaVyrle Spencer (Another author I have everything she’s written. I love her so much I’m actually working on replacing the few paperbacks I have with hard cover.)
- The Mists of Avalon (I never got into the rest of the series but love this one.)
Lots of romance because that’s my go-to genre. I can read it anytime, anywhere. And while I read all genres, I’m very much a mood reader.