Before I started to take my writing seriously my non-fiction shelf was a sad little thing. Why hold on to them when I could get them from the library or find the information online? Well, before I took my writing seriously I didn’t need to refer back to books once whatever project was done and out the door.
For the sake of my sanity, because I doubt I could put this list in true order of preference, I’ve tried to categorize it.
Here’s my Top 10 non-fiction keepers:
- The Writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers
- Tarot for Writers
- Save The Cat! The Last Book on Screenwriting You’ll Ever Need
- The Celts
- A Brief History of the Druids
- Seven Arrows
- 365 Unplugged Family Fun Activities
- Scrapbook Page Maps: Sketches For Creative Layouts
- The Artist’s Way
- Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book
But a funny thing happened on the way to making a Top 10 List…I have way more than 10 favorite non-fiction books