- Ugh! That “falling back” an hour is killing me.
- Yes, you see that NaNoWriMo up in the title. Yes, I MUST be crazy. I had no, zilch, nada, zero plans to participate this year. Home life, it is crazy, Lucy.
But then the
evil…er… amazing Jenny Hansen talked about Scrivener — I have lusted after the windows version of this program since before they even started the beta testing — and darn it all, they’ve gone and dangled a 20% coupon to participants. And if that wasn’t enough of a carrot to get me to join the madness…er… fun again this year, the evil geniuses…er… uber generous folks behind Scrivener are offering a 50% off coupon to NaNo winners.
How could I pass it up?
So I’m in, again, and PeachesNCream over there for anyone who needs more buddies 🙂
- I downloaded the Scrivener NaNo Trial software and it is living up to my expectations. The only thing that is frustrating me is the program seems to stop working when I have to delete or cut-and-paste large chunks of text. I’m hoping this is just a beta version hiccup that has been worked out of the full, paid for, version.
- The plus side of NaNo is that my word count is going up again. Whoot! Maybe not to NaNo standards but to my ROW80 goals…good stuff.
- I’ve maintained my writing and scheduling blog posts ahead of time.
- I think I’ve commented on a minimum of three blogs per day. And I think I hit my goal of updating Facebook and Twitter at least three times this week.
- A huge CONGRATS to Joely for her Romantic Times Award Nomination. Well deserved, my friend.
- And we’re in birthday mode again this weekend. #2 beastie had a slumber party last night. Boy slumber parties are a lot like girl slumber parties just with different subjects sending them into fits of laughter. Oh, and a great game: pull out the Nerf guns and send a helium balloon to the top of the stairs as a target. Good stuff!