authors, blog, blogging, books, challenges, Ciara Knight, Did I Notice Your Book?, e-books, Facebook, family, guinea pigs, Kristen Lamb, Louisa Bacio, NaNoWriMo, pets, Piper Bayard, Raelyn Barclay, readers, reading, recipes, Romance Reviews, ROW80, Sloan Parker, The Vampire the Witch the Werewolf, Tiffany A White, Twitter, videos, WiP, word count, writers, writing
- Okay, I’m not sure how to rate this, so watcher beware 😉 I found this over on Sloan Parker’sblog earlier in the week.
- Coming December 1st, Ciara Knightis turning her weekly “Did I Notice Your Book?” feature into a blog hop.
Be sure to stop by to see what book I choose.
- The Bayard/Lamb 2012 Campaign Tour will be stopping here next month. Stay tuned for the details.
- Congrats to Louisa Bacio for her Romance Reviews Nomination — The Vampire, the Witch and the Werewolf: A New Orleans Threesome is steamy deliciousness 🙂
- We had a bit of the sad this week. Our long-haired piggy, aka the Mountaineering Guinea Pig, passed away. It came as a shock. One morning he’s scurrying around in the cage with his pal and by afternoon he was gone. We had an appropriate funeral. We’re undecided if we’ll try to find another one with our smooth coat piggy being so established.
- Had a fantastic #1k1hr with @Zakillian, @MaxineDuckworth, @mohio73, @Adam_Ortyl, @MMMReader, @KarenStivali, and @JuliaLizzBeth on Thursday, putting me 1113 words closer to being caught up with NaNo.
- This week’s word count:
- Sunday: 1698
- Monday: 1728
- Tuesday: 2254
- Wednesday: 1101
- Thursday: 2912
- Friday: 1341
- Saturday: 349
Definitely closer to NaNo standards 🙂
- I’ve continued to be good about writing and scheduling blog posts ahead. Wasn’t a ROW80 goal but I’m glad it has worked itself into one. I’ve maintained my goal of commenting on three blogs (usually more) per day and I’ve tried to make at least one of those not a regular.
- Twitter and Facebook…still struggling to find my groove. I’ll have a good day then a lot of bad, if not complete avoid, days. Definitely must find a balance here. So another update where I’m not sure I made my goal of three updates (not including blog posts) per week.
- The turkey is thawing in the fridge for Thursday 🙂 If you want to try a new recipe, or two, Tiffany White has a delicious Thanksgiving Mash-Up.