Anne McCaffery, Arthurian Saga, authors, books, Daughters of the Glen, Diana Gabaldon, Gaston Leroux, Harper Hall Trilogy, Harry Potter, JK Rowling, Karen Marie Moning, LaVyrle Spencer, Marion Zimmer Bradley, Mary Stewart, Melissa Mayhue, Michael Crichton, Pern, Phantom of the Opera, Raelyn Barclay, readers, reading, The Mists of Avalon, Timeline, top 10 list
In Part 1, I shared my top 10 Non Fiction books, some are physical, and others are digital.
Fiction is another beast. I hoard fiction. I devour fiction. So, I’ve broken my keeper fiction into a physical (Part 2) list and a digital (Part 3) list.
Without further ado, here’s my Top 10 fiction — sitting on a physical shelf:
- The Phantom of the Opera (Oh, come on, after this post, you knew that had to be on here!)
- Harry Potter Box Set (Books 1-7)
- Harper Hall Trilogy by Anne McCaffery (RIP)
I love the whole Pern series but this trilogy was my intro and remains near and dear to my reader heart.
- Karen Marie Moning (I have everything she’s ever written.)
- Melissa Mayhue’s Daughters of the Glen series
- Diana Gabaldon (I have the complete Outlander series and want to get the Lord John series.)
- Mary Stewart’s Arthurian series
- LaVyrle Spencer (Another author I have everything she’s written. I love her so much I’m actually working on replacing the few paperbacks I have with hard cover.)
- The Mists of Avalon (I never got into the rest of the series but love this one.)
Lots of romance because that’s my go-to genre. I can read it anytime, anywhere. And while I read all genres, I’m very much a mood reader.