Happy New Year! I hope everyone rang in 2012 safely and with the ones you love.
For those who don’t know, ROW80 is the writing challenge that knows you have a life. Novel concept, LOL.
I have a lot I want to accomplish in 2012 and am looking forward to a number of ROW80 rounds.
My Goals for this Round:
- Rewrite/Revise SFR novella
- Jan. 2 through Feb. 3: 7000 words per week
- Feb. 20 through Mar. 2: Revise based on reader feedback
- Write two blog posts per week plus a Sunday ROW80 update
- Blog commenting:
- Comment on a minimum of three blogs per day
- Comment on at least two new blogs per week
- Social Media:
- Update Twitter and Facebook at least three times per week (not counting blog posts)
- Retweet at least twice per week
- Drink an extra glass of water per day (I’m really bad about this during the winter months, even here in the desert.)
- Walk dog three times per week (I broke a toe and need to work back up to seven days a week.)
A bit more aggressive than the last Round but hopefully still very doable. (The other Round One ROWers can be found HERE) How about you, what are your goals for this bright and shiny new year?