The lovely Keri Lake tagged me. The rules of this little game are for the recipient to answer the sender’s 11 questions, then come up with 11 new questions to send to 11 bloggers. They in turn answer the questions and link back to the original post.
Here are Keri’s 11 questions to me:
- Your day has been riddled with one crappy event after the next, starting with the mounds of laundry your lazy-ass stepmom & sisters left for you, and ending with a phone call from prince charming that he’s canceling dinner plans…for the fifth time in a row. It’s enough to make you cry. In the thick of your pity party, a petite woman, looking like she’s had one too many face lifts, appears claiming to be your fairy godmother. Figuring you’ve had a day from hell, she offers to let you have 1 day as the MC in any book of your choice. What character and book would you choose to cast yourself in for a day?
Oh, hard one. I’ll go with Claire from Diana Gabaldron’s Outlander despite the hardships in the story I’m drawn to the time-travel and love that spans a lifetime.
- You decide to have a little fun and enter yourself in the Paranormal Dating Game show coming to town. Here are the three bachelors you have to choose from:
- Bachelor #1 is a brawny guy who loves the outdoors. His favorite pastime is snuggling beside a campfire and running naked through the woods on a full-moon. He’s looking for an adventurous girl who doesn’t mind a bit of shedding from time to time. An incredibly loyal companion who loves a good petting.
- Bachelor #2 is a lean and charming guy who lives for the night life. You’ll never have to slave over a hot stove for this one, his diet is simple. He volunteers regularly at the local Red Cross and is looking for a woman who won’t blow a gasket when it comes to sleeping in a casket.
- Bachelor #3 is smokin’ hot and will show you one hell of a good time on the town. One night with him and you’ll sell your soul for more! He bakes a sinfully good lasagna and is looking for a sexy little angel who’s not opposed to relocating to a warm climate.
Who’s it gonna be??
I’m more of a SF/F gal than Paranormal but I do have a soft spot snuggling by a campfire, so I pick Bachelor #1.
- As an added bonus, the game show offers you an all-expense paid date to anywhere you’d like (I did say all-expense paid…feel free to book a flight). Where will you go with your smexy bachelor and what will you do?
Hmmm…RV, month’s worth of supplies, and the open road. And of course, the show will need to cover my bills so I can take that month long vacation. As to what we’ll do? I don’t kiss and tell 😉
- You take a once-in-a-lifetime cruise across the globe. And wouldn’t ya know it? The damn boat sinks and you’re left stranded on a deserted island. An enormous travel chest washes up on shore and you recognize it as the one that belonged to the old rich lady with the yapping Pomeranian who boarded in front of you at the port. You open it and gasp. What’s inside?
So that’s what happened to her husband! Damn, I can’t win for losing.
- You’re given the opportunity to go back in time and redo any embarrassing moment in your life (without the consequence of affecting major events like marriage and birth). What moment would you go back and change?
LOL, losing my bathing suit top on the 6-story drop water slide at Wet ‘n Wild.
- In an effort to reduce obesity in the country, the government has decided to ban all junk food and candy from being sold in stores except for ONE single item to be voted on. What junk food would you vote to keep?
I’m not a junk food person so I wouldn’t miss the majority of the fast food places out there. I don’t eat a lot of candy either but take away my chocolate and I can not be held responsible…
- Your spaceship, that’s been wandering black holes for God knows how long, finally lands on a strange planet in the middle of some undiscovered galaxy. It’s a gorgeous landscape that makes Earth’s paradises look like post-apocalyptic disasters. Waterfalls, tropical breezes and sexy alien clones that think you’re their long-awaited gift from the gods. Funny, they all look strangely like a famous actor you’ve seen before…who?
I can only pick one?! :runs screaming:
- If you could sit and collaborate with any famous author from any time period, who would you pick?
Wow, maybe Jayne Ann Krentz or Nora Roberts, both are prolific and I’d love to learn from either of them.
- The world is struck by some unseen force that manages to wipe out the internet for the day. What would you do to keep yourself from going insane?
Seriously?! Read, of course. Or if the computer still worked, write. Take the wee beasties and the dog to the park 🙂
- Your slave-driving boss just claimed your last weekend off with a Monday deadline for a major project. Because you’re a writer, you decide to vent the only way you know how…you type up a nasty email to your BFF about all the twenty ways you hope he kicks the bucket over the weekend. But instead of selecting ‘Frannie’ from your list of contacts, you accidentally select ‘Frank’…your boss. Do you fess up right away and chalk it up to a brief moment of insanity? Or do you pack up your desktop pictures and decide not to come in on Monday?
Hmm…try to bluff with a follow up email laughing it off.
- If you were paid big money to do nothing but follow your favorite band around on tour, what band would you follow?
My music taste is as varied as my reading. The one band I’d love to follow around sadly is no longer preforming.