I’ve been tagged by the fabulous Julie Fedderson and she even created a name with a badge for this meme. Way to go Julie. Thanks for the honor.
So the way of the game is to answer the 11 questions sent then pose your own 11 questions and pass it on to 11 unsuspecting bloggers. They in turn answer the questions and link back to the original post.
Here are Julie’s questions to me:
- Paper or plastic? Neither, I carry canvas bags in all vehicles.
- What cartoon do you still secretly enjoy watching? Road Runner and Wile E Coyote. That Man used to joke about starting up ACME Exhibits (trade show business).
- If you could pick up an instrument and immediately know how to play, what instrument would you choose? Piano. I took lessons once upon a time but it never stuck.
- What is the song that most defines your personality? I don’t know if this defines me or not but the title and the line “A promise lives within you now…” speak to me so I’m going with it 🙂
- What’s your anger style? (i.e. simmer and steam, etc.) I used to be a ‘bottle it until the cap blasts off’ type in all situations. Still am sometimes 😯 but mostly, these days, I talk it out.
- What do you think will be the downfall of modern society? Wow, so many possibilities. As a parent, I think we are vaccinating ourselves to the point our bodies won’t be able to fight the common cold. As a writer, LOL, the machines are going to take over.
- What is the best character name you’ve ever come across? I’m completely drawing a blank!
- What is your most bizarre beauty ritual? I’m pretty boring, just soap and moisturizer, and only use minimal mineral foundation.
- What is your favorite scent? Baking bread — yum — is such a comforting smell.
- Could your Significant Other identify you by just one body part, and if so, which one? That Man claims he could identify me by the left ta-ta, LOL. I’m still waiting on the why he thinks this. I think I need to set up a blind test…anyone want to be in the line up with me?
- What moment in your life would have won the $10,000 on America’s Funniest Home Videos? Perhaps the time my cousins, sister, and I were pretending to be a rock band. Our family van was the tour bus, my cousins’ house was the venue, and we run between the two as though screaming fans chased us. Multiple times. I can only imagine what the neighbors thought of five kids running, arms waving, as though chased by a swarm of killer bees!
This tag has been around the web quite a bit lately, heck this is my second go (you can see the first one HERE). I won’t tag y’all but invite you to answer in the comments. I can’t wait to read your answers!
Here are MY questions to you…
- If you were a Tarot card, which one would you be?
- What’s your favorite place you’ve traveled to and why?
- What’s your favorite line or moment from a book or movie?
- Do you make your bed every morning or do you not see much point?
- If you could have dinner with any famous person, living or dead, who would it be and why?
- E-books or paper?
- Do you have a tattoo? If so, what and where?
- What is an item on your ‘bucket list’?
- What’s the last book you couldn’t put down?
- Okay, be honest, how often do you wash your hair?
- What do you think people would be most shocked to discover about you?