Angela Brown, blog, blog awards, blogging, Doctor Who, Fabio Bueno, Jenny Hansen, Maria Zannini, Melanie Macek, Morning Pages, Raelyn Barclay, readers, reading, Stacy Green, WiP, word count, writers, writing
Not much to report for the Summary this week.
On the writing front, I’ve continued to do my Morning Pages. However, the deeper I get into the revisions I’m attempting, the less patience I have in doing them. Plus side, revisions feel pretty good. I rewrote the opening scene on Friday, 1048 words, and rewrote almost three scenes Saturday, 2664 words. I know all these will need another run through but right now I’m aiming to clean up plot.
And I have a standing date with Doctor Who starting Saturday 😀
~ * ~
Something we seem to do a lot.
Thank you Mel!
Here are the rules for the award:
- Visit the Blog who awarded you and thank them.
- Tell everyone who nominated you, thank the blogger and include a link back to their site on your blog.
- Share a random thing about yourself.
- Select five or more nominees — and notify them on their blogs.
- Put the award on your blog somewhere.
A random factoid about moi:
I won first prize in a third grade essay contest about my hometown. Even had my picture in the local paper 🙂
My five nominees are:
They are welcome to indulge in randomness if they like 🙂 I hope you’ll visit these bloggers and see why they are so special!