Tomorrow is National Pie Day. An event I haven’t missed since learning of its existence. After all, pie IS my favorite dessert.
It isn’t that I forgot. Rather, knowing I had a three-day weekend right beforehand, I procrastinated. Procrastinated, yeah, I keep meaning to join procrastinator’s anonymous.
And typical of a three-day weekend and all four wee beasties at home…no pie.
10 Things You Always Have in Your Car
- Booster seat
- First-aid kit…four boys, need I say more?
- ABBA CD
- An outlet thing (adapter?) we plug into the lighter spot that allows us to charge anything from phones to DSI’s to my laptop
- Hand sanitizer
- Roll of paper towel
- Tinkerbell (a necklace I got on a visit to Disneyland as a kid and it’s hung from my rear view mirror since my very first car)
- Loose change in the ashtray (I always keep at least $2 in there)
- Scotland flag decal (I won’t stick to my car so I can move it)