And the cobwebs are falling off, slowly but surely.
- 250 words per day…yep, as Morning Pages but still 250 words plus. Actually, I averaged 478 per day over the last seven.
I also wrote 332 new words on my WIP and edited about 1100 down to 798, LOL.
- Deep EDITS lessons — the Lesson Two worksheets and assignments were:
- Review one chapter of WIP and complete Backloading Worksheet. Okay, I reviewed this worksheet but did not complete it. Why? This feels like a fine edit, something this WIP is not ready for.
- Review WIP and complete Litotes Worksheet. Check.
- Review WIP and complete Parallelism Worksheet. Um, no. I’m not getting it or my WIP isn’t ready for this level.
- Review WIP and complete Epistrophe Worksheet. Ran out of time on my assigned days and yesterday was too busy to catch up.
- Review WIP and complete Anadiplosis Worksheet. Ditto the above.
- Using the five chapters of WIP printed out, highlight character description and setting in GREEN, and highlight internalizations in YELLOW. As this is my first go with the EDITS system I was told to stop there. Check.
This week’s goals are simply:
- Write 250 words (or edit for an hour) every day.
- Complete all the worksheets and assignments for Lesson Three of Margie Larson’s Deep EDITS lecture packet.
How was your week?
You can find and support other ROWers here.