And I’m rather shocked, LOL.
Oops, I guess it’s actually week 5…
- 250 words per day…averaged 255 words per day with Morning Pages.
- A haunting daydream has morphed into new wordage. Whether it will morph in an actual story is another thing. However, I’ve been WRITING. Whee!
- Wednesday: 1979 words
- Thursday: 673 words
- Friday: 1741 words
Yep, that’s 4393 words in three days.
- Deep EDITS lessons — the Lesson Three worksheets and assignments were:
- Review WIP and complete Epistrophe Worksheet. (From Lesson Two) Check.
- Review WIP and complete Anadiplosis Worksheet. (From Lesson Two) Check.
- Review WIP and complete Cliche Worksheet. Check.
- Review WIP and complete Simile Worksheet. Check.
- Review WIP and complete Metaphor Worksheet. Check.
- Using the five chapters of WIP printed out, underline DABS (Dialogue cues, Action and Choreography, Body language, and Senses) with a RED PEN. Check.
This week’s goals are simply:
- Write 250 words (or edit for an hour) every day.
- Complete all the worksheets and assignments for Lesson Four of Margie Larson’s Deep EDITS lecture packet.
How was your week?
You can find and support other ROWers here.