~ everyone deserves a happily-ever-after
Ten on Tuesday: the Valentine Edition
Today’s prompt: 10 Fun Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day
- Slip a love note into your honey’s lunch box or briefcase.
- Share an evening walk with your honey.
- Write the reasons you love your honey and leave the messages around the house for them to find.
- Make a video on your phone sharing romantic things like how you met.
- Single? Share your love by volunteering for the day.
- Have a picnic.
- Play hooky from work together.
- Make a mix-tape of your songs and dance the night away.
- Recreate your first date.
- Share a bubble bath.
What’s your favorite way to spend Valentine’s Day?