- 250 words per day: averaged 314 per day over the last seven.
- I didn’t get any new words on the dream/story WIP but did manage to plot, and I use the term loosely, out the next segment. I have high hopes of at least starting that today.
- Deep EDITS lessons — the Lesson Four worksheets and assignments were:
- Review WIP and complete Hypophora Worksheet. Check.
- Review WIP and complete Conduplicatio Worksheet. Check.
- Review the PINK info from Lecture 3. Using the five chapters of WIP printed out, highlight the pure visceral responses in PINK. Started.
- Check for White Space. Make White Space. Check.
- Using the five chapters of WIP printed out, highlight tension and conflict in the margins in ORANGE. Started.
- Write 250 words (or edit for an hour) every day.
- Complete all the worksheets and assignments for Lesson Five of Margie Larson’s Deep EDITS lecture packet.
- Comment on at least 5 ROW80 blogs.
How was your week?
You can find and support other ROWers here.