- 250 words per day: averaged 233 per day over the last seven.
- Deep EDITS lessons — the Lesson Five worksheets and assignments were:
- Review WIP and complete Hyperbole and Oxymoron Worksheet. Check.
- Review WIP and complete Allusion Worksheet. Check.
- Review WIP and complete Eponym Worksheet. Check.
- Review the PINK info from Lecture 3. Using the five chapters of WIP printed out, highlight the pure visceral responses in PINK (from last week). Finished.
- Using the five chapters of WIP printed out, highlight tension and conflict in the margins in ORANGE (from last week). Finished.
- “Analyze what you’ve highlighted. What do you need to do to strengthen some of your scenes?” I’m still in the making notes stage here.
- Comment on at least 5 ROW80 blogs: I think I hit this. I know I had one day where I got some blog visiting/commenting in but I didn’t track which were ROW80 blogs.
- Write 250 words (or edit for an hour) every day.
- Complete all the worksheets and assignments for Lesson Six of Margie Larson’s Deep EDITS lecture packet.
- Comment on at least 5 ROW80 blogs.
How was your week?
You can find and support other ROWers here.