- Grass. I love the smell of fresh cut grass.
- A green glass mug I have to serve my green-hating uncle his coffee in whenever he comes to visit. 😈
- Emeralds. They aren’t even my birthstone.
- Grapes, the green seedless. I could eat them all day long.
- The Bookshelf Muse’s GREEN entry of the Color Thesaurus.
- New shoots pushing through the garden soil.
- Christmas trees.
- My favorite pen.
- My mum’s Green Jell-o Salad.
Green Jell-o Salad
1-6 ounce package of lime Jell-o
1-20 ounce can of crushed pineapple
1-13 ounce can evaporated milk
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup cottage cheese
Mix Jell-o with 2 cups boiling water. Stir in pineapple (this helps cool the Jell-o before adding the dairy). Stir in cottage cheese. Blend milk and mayonnaise till smooth then stir into Jell-o mixture. Pour into greased mold if desired. Cool till firm.
Wee Beastie Rating:
😈 😈 😈 😈