blog, blogging, books, challenges, edits & revisions, exercise, Facebook, family, goals, Goodreads, health, Julie Glover, Margie Lawson, Raelyn Barclay, reading, ROW80, The 30-Day Diabetes Cure, Twitter, Wheat Belly Diet, writers, writing
After all, balance is my word for the year.
- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, every day.
- Fiction, either 250 new words (new or existing WIP) or 1 hour of editing each week.
- Post three times a week here on the blog.
- Finish Margie Lawson’s Deep EDITS lesson packets.
- A minimum of 8 books to stay on track for 100 books this year.
- Update Goodreads at least every other week.
- Visit and comment on 5 blogs, at least three times per week, for a total of 15 blogs each week.
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter.
- Exercise three times per week.
- Complete The 30-day Diabetes Cure in April. (No, I’m not diabetic. My father is. He just completed this program and is off all meds! Between this and Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health my parents are healthier in their late 70’s than they’ve ever been and if that isn’t a testament, I don’t know what is.)
- Family day, no working and time with family, one day per week. (Thank you Julie Glover for this one!)
You can find and support other ROWers HERE.
What are you looking forward to this next quarter of 2013?
For those of you who celebrate it, I wish you and yours a wonderful Easter.