blog, blogging, challenges, day-job, dogs, exercise, Facebook, family, Goodreads, health, Margie Lawson, Morning Pages, pets, rabbits, Raelyn Barclay, readers, reading, ROW80, The 30-Day Diabetes Cure, Twitter, writers, writing
I promise NOT to bore you to tears with my whole job situation but I have to share this…
I arrived Monday for my first day
FLOWERS and a welcome aboard card.
Coolness, or what?!
I can relate to Bugs this week.
For obvious reasons, the ROW80 part of this post is rather red. I’ve been learning new programs, new terminology, new processes. The mind is fairly spinning with information.
On to the ROW80 part of this program.
- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, every day. Yeah, not a word.
- Fiction, either 250 new words (new or existing WIP) or 1 hour of editing each week. Not yet.
- Post three times a week here on the blog. Yep. There was What a Difference a Week Can Make on Sunday, Hiking with Beastie Girl — the ham — on Tuesday, and Ten of Water (Cups) on Thursday.
- Finish Margie Lawson’s Deep EDITS lesson packets. Not yet.
- A minimum of 8 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. Not this week.
- Update Goodreads at least every other week. Not this week, but I did say every other week.
- Visit and comment on 5 blogs, at least three times per week, for a total of 15 blogs each week. 14 this week.
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter. Nope.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter. Nope.
- Exercise three times per week. Yep, I got out with Beastie Girl three times.
- Complete The 30-day Diabetes Cure in April. I’m up to day 15, still a little behind, but am feeling really good about it.
- Family day, no working and time with family, one day per week. Yep.
How was your week?
You can find and support other ROWers HERE.