Annie Jones, blog, blogging, Bloodfire, books, challenges, day-job, dogs, e-books, exercise, Facebook, family, Goodreads, health, Helen Harper, Irish Eyes, Margie Lawson, Morning Pages, pets, Raelyn Barclay, readers, reading, ROW80, The 30-Day Diabetes Cure, Twitter, writers, writing
Not a lot to report this week. It’s been one of adjusting to me leaving before, and getting home after, the wee beasties. It’s been one of coordinating progress meetings for 2 of the 4 boys as we near the end of school. It’s been one where Beastie Girl is rather put out with me for taking her to that nasty place for her Bordetella boaster. She’s weighing in at 71 pounds! The little pig. Yet she’s far from being overweight. And it’s been one of me catching up on my DVR recordings 🙂
On to the ROW80 part of this program.
- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, every day. Yeah, not a word.
- Fiction, either 250 new words (new or existing WIP) or 1 hour of editing each week. Not yet.
- Post three times a week here on the blog. Yep. We had Whew…What a Week on Sunday, our mouths drooled a bit on Tuesday with Staging For the Day Job, and we meet the Ten of Earth (Pentacles) on Thursday.
- Finish Margie Lawson’s Deep EDITS lesson packets. Not yet. In fact, I’m going to remove this for the balance of the Round. I just don’t see it happening with all my brain power focused elsewhere.
- A minimum of 8 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. I actually got Bloodfire (Blood Destiny 1) by Helen Harper and Irish Eyes by Annie Jones in this week. Hey, I’ve got a lunch hour…
- Update Goodreads at least every other week. Yep.
- Visit and comment on 5 blogs, at least three times per week, for a total of 15 blogs each week. 12 this week.
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter. Nope.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter. Nope.
- Exercise three times per week. Nope. I over extended or irritated an old knee injury last weekend and spent most of the week hoping my knee wouldn’t give out from under me.
- Complete The 30-day Diabetes Cure in April. I’m feeling really good about my progress with this. I’m calling it a win for the month even though I’ll be wrapping it up next week.
- Family day, no working and time with family, one day per week. Yep.
How was your week?
You can find and support other ROWers HERE.