Have you ever been to a Bucket List party?
One of my co-workers went to a Bucket List party recently and we’ve been talking about our bucket lists around the water cooler (yeah, we actually have one). I thought it was a rather cool idea.
So, let’s have a virtual one!
The buffet is to your left. The beer and pop are in the cooler by the patio door. Wine is on the counter. Help yourself. Pull up a seat. Who knows, we might find something to add to our lists 😀
In no particular order, my top ten bucket list items:
- Go on a honeymoon with That Man. Believe it or not, we never got around to it.
- Extensively travel Scotland, Wales, and England. I want to trace my family trees.
- Learn Scots Gaelic.
- Cruise across the Atlantic and come into New York. I want to see the Statue of Liberty from the deck of a ship.
- Actually learn Belly Dancing. Not the thing I call belly dancing, LOL
- Become a published author.
- Write a letter to each of the wee beasties telling them about my life and the lessons learned.
- Create and maintain a Happiness project.
- Get all of the wee beasties’ scrapbook albums done before they graduate high school. (I better get on this one! Oldest only has four more years.)
- Actually meet, in real life, all the amazing people I’ve met online!