First off, I wish all you mothers — whether your babies have two legs, or more 🙂 — a very, very happy Mother’s Day surrounded by the ones you love.
- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, every day. Sadly, not a word.
- Fiction, either 250 new words (new or existing WIP) or 1 hour of editing each week. Not yet.
- Post three times a week here on the blog. Yep. We had some progress on Sunday with Plugging Along, a Readers Open Thread on Tuesday, and a wee research ramble with Holding Court in Tarot on Thursday. I actually need to get on the ball here because the queue is empty! Yikes.
- A minimum of 8 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. I’ve been reading a bit during my lunch hour but didn’t wrap up anything this week.
- Update Goodreads at least every other week. Not this week.
- Visit and comment on 5 blogs, at least three times per week, for a total of 15 blogs each week. I made it to 10 this week.
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter. Nope.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter. I did retweet a post yesterday. Facebook, nope.
- Exercise three times per week. I got out with Beastie Girl FOUR times, wow, and got in one mini-yoga session.
- Complete The 30-day Diabetes Cure in April. COMPLETE.
- Family day, no working and time with family, one day per week. Yep.
How was your week?
You can find and support other ROWers HERE.