It’s a three day weekend here in the states. I’m just a figment of your imagination.
- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, every day. I actually sat down on Friday and popped out 435 words. Then again yesterday with 381 words.
Color me surprised
- Fiction, either 250 new words (new or existing WIP) or 1 hour of editing each week. Not a word, yet I stubbornly refuse to take this goal down. It’s become my elephant in the room though.
- Post three times a week here on the blog. Nope, but I’m keeping it green. We had Are We There Yet? on Sunday, Tuesdays were put on Hiatus last week, and we met the Child (Page) of Earth on Thursday.
- A minimum of 8 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. COMPLETE + 1, with 9 books read this Round.
- Update Goodreads at least every other week. Not this week.
- Visit and comment on 5 blogs, at least three times per week, for a total of 15 blogs each week. A whomping 5 😦
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter. Nope.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter. Nope.
- Exercise three times per week. I got out with Beastie Girl once and did two yoga sessions.
- Complete The 30-day Diabetes Cure in April. COMPLETE.
- Family day, no working and time with family, one day per week. Yep.
How was your week?
You can find and support other ROWers HERE.