Adrianna Dane, blog, blogging, challenges, Diana DeRicci, dogs, exercise, Facebook, family, Goodreads, health, Indelibly Intimate, Loving Him, Morning Pages, Raelyn Barclay, reading, Regina Cole, The 30-Day Diabetes Cure, Twitter, Vinnie's Ghost, writers, writing
Only three…THREE…more days of school for the wee beasties! Has summer arrived in your neck of the woods yet?
MIL and BIL arrived Friday for a visit so we’re off, playing in the sun, doing the tourist thing.
- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, every day. 634 words last Sunday.
- Fiction, either 250 new words (new or existing WIP) or 1 hour of editing each week. Not a word, yet I stubbornly refuse to take this goal down. It’s become my elephant in the room though.
- Post three times a week here on the blog. Yep. We had pretty basic ROW80 Check-In on Sunday, Tuesdays are back with Memorial Day Top 10, and we met the Child (Page) of Air on Thursday.
- A minimum of 8 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. I’m on a bit of a reading kick this Round. I finished Vinnie’s Ghost by Adrianna Dane, Loving Him by Diana DeRicci, and Indelibly Intimate by Regina Cole this week — COMPLETE + 4, with 12 books read this Round.
- Update Goodreads at least every other week. Yep and I even updated the widget over there in the sidebar. (BTW — some request thing on Facebook may have sent out a bunch of invites…didn’t mean to spam anyone.)
- Visit and comment on 5 blogs, at least three times per week, for a total of 15 blogs each week. I got around to 9, I think, but MIL is in the room where I have that info and can’t double check.
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter. Do Goodreads updates (on Facebook) count? I did have a small conversation on Twitter, does that count? Oy. Grasping at straws there.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter. I did share a post on Facebook. Nada on Twitter.
- Exercise three times per week. I got out with Beastie Girl twice and did two yoga sessions.
- Complete The 30-day Diabetes Cure in April. COMPLETE.
- Family day, no working and time with family, one day per week. Yep.
How was your week?
You can find and support other ROWers HERE.