blog, blogging, Blood Knot, challenges, Clockwork Fagin, Cory Doctorow, dogs, Dorothy McFalls, exercise, Facebook, family, Goodreads, health, Margaret Daley, Mary K Greer, Morning Pages, Raelyn Barclay, reading, Saving Hope, The 30-Day Diabetes Cure, The Marriage List, Tracy Cooper-Posey, Twitter, writers, writing
Wishing all you fathers out there a fabulous day with the ones you love!
Sent That Man off for a long overdue, early round of golf, then we’ll do our family thing 🙂
- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, every day. Yep. 1708 words this week. It wasn’t every day but it is writing.
- Fiction, either 250 new words (new or existing WIP) or 1 hour of editing each week. Not a word, yet I stubbornly refuse to take this goal down. It’s become my elephant in the room though.
- Post three times a week here on the blog. Yep. We had Whoa…Where Did the Week Go? on Sunday, some HEA Videos on Tuesday, and a reblog of Mary K Greer’s What Every Newbie Tarot Reader Should Know on Thursday.
- A minimum of 8 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. COMPLETE + 14, with 22 books read this Round. More reading this week with: The Marriage List by Dorothy McFalls, Clockwork Fagin by Cory Doctorow, Saving Hope by Margaret Daley, and Blood Knot by Tracy Cooper-Posey.
- Update Goodreads at least every other week. Yep.
- Visit and comment on 5 blogs, at least three times per week, for a total of 15 blogs each week. A rather haphazard week but I got around to 13. Whew.
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter. Nope.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter. Nope.
- Exercise three times per week. Epic fail…again. Sigh. I’m surprised Beastie Girl is still “talking” to me.
- Complete The 30-day Diabetes Cure in April. COMPLETE.
- Family day, no working and time with family, one day per week. Yep.
How was your week?
You can find and support other ROWers HERE.