- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, 6 days per week.
- Fiction, at least an hour each week. It can be brainstorming, plotting, writing, or editing.
- Post three times a week here on the blog. (With an overall goal of getting a month’s worth of posts queued up.)
- A minimum of 10 books to stay on track for 100 books this year.
- Update Goodreads at least every other week.
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs each week.
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter.
- Exercise three times per week.
- Family day, no working and time with family, one day per week. (Thank you Julie Glover for this one!)
- Allow myself an hour each week for me time.
Be sure to check out, support, the other ROWers.