blog, blogging, Cassandra Clare, challenges, City of Bones, dogs, exercise, Facebook, family, Goodreads, Morning Pages, Nicholas Sparks, Raelyn Barclay, reading, ROW80, The Mortal Imstruments, Twitter, writing
Unless it’s one of the high-pitched screamer type things. I don’t blame her, I hate them too!
Our 4th was HOT. As in temps over 110 degrees, HOT. Even at 8:30-9 o’clock in the evening when we first went out to do our thing. That’s life in the desert. We stuck to the legal stuff. Besides, we have a great view of the show on the Strip from the end of our street 🙂
How was your holiday?
As for the ROW summary:
- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, 6 days per week. – 1417 words/3 days.
- Fiction, at least an hour each week. It can be brainstorming, plotting, writing, or editing. – Nada.
- Post three times a week here on the blog. – Yep, there was Kicking and Screaming on Sunday, Hopping Aboard Another ROW80 Round on Tuesday, and Happy Independence Day on Thursday.
- A minimum of 10 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. – I finished City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments) by Cassandra Clare and I enjoyed it but, like most Nicholas Sparks’ tales, came away from the book feeling it was a made for TV movie.
- Update Goodreads at least every other week. – Not yet.
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs each week.
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter.
I. Have. No. Idea. I feel like I was a bit more active than past weeks but I didn’t track anything to know if I hit any of my goals.
- Exercise three times per week. – Nada.
- Family day, no working and time with family, one day per week. – Kinda. I managed two HALF days.
- Allow myself an hour each week for me time. – Not yet.
Did you hit your goals for the week?
Be sure to check out, support, the other ROWers.