— Raelyn Barclay (@raelynbarclay) July 13, 2013
Our taste test included: Golden Chocolate Creme, Fudge Cremes Coconut Delight, Golden Birthday Cake Creme, Chocolate Cool Mint Creme, Chocolate Peanut Butter Creme, Chocolate Berry Burst Ice Cream, Ice Cream Rainbow Shure Bert, Triplet Double Neapolitan Creme, and Watermelon.
I’m partial to the Shure Bert and Chocolate Mint 😀
- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, 6 days per week. – 2368 words/6 days. Booyah!
- Fiction, at least an hour each week. It can be brainstorming, plotting, writing, or editing. – Nada.
- Post three times a week here on the blog. – Yep, there was A Firecrackin’ Summary on Sunday, an Open Book Thread on Tuesday, and met the Explorer of Fire on Thursday.
- A minimum of 10 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. – Nothing this week.
- Update Goodreads at least every other week. – Nothing this week.
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs each week. – Woohoo, 16 this last week.
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter. – Definitely yes for Twitter. I’m not positive about Facebook though the Twitter stuff does link through.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter. – Yes on Twitter. No on Facebook.
- Exercise three times per week. – Nada. However, I downloaded the C25K app yesterday. My knees are shot so no running for me but I figured I could power walk for the running portions of the program. And Pandora is loaded with a kick-ass workout station/playlist 🙂 Now, if I can accomplish this without Beastie Girl or me passing out in the heat…yes, even at 5 AM. We’ve been lucky if it drops below 80 at night.
- Family day, no working and time with family, one day per week. – Yes.
- Allow myself an hour each week for me time. – Not yet.
How was your week? Have you ever done C25K?
Be sure to check out, support, the other ROWers.