blog, blogging, challenges, Cheryl Douglas, dogs, exercise, Facebook, family, Goodreads, Kindred, Morning Pages, Nashville Nights, Nicola Claire, Raelyn Barclay, reading, ROW80, Shameless, Twitter, writing
At least on the goals side.
My boss just returned from vacation and I have been slammed at work. Brain fried by the time I get home.
And stir-crazy wee beasties once I get home.
It has not been conducive of creative pursuits.
- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, 6 days per week. – It was a sad, sad week for Morning Pages. 361 words/1 day
- Fiction, at least an hour each week. It can be brainstorming, plotting, writing, or editing. – Nada.
- Post three times a week here on the blog. – Yep, there was A Sunday Summary on Sunday, Reading Train Wreck (What is it about trains recently?) on Tuesday, and met the Explorer of Water Thursday.
- A minimum of 10 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. – Finally finished a couple this round: Shameless (Nashville Nights, Book 1) by Cheryl Douglas — a very enjoyable second chances tale, and Kindred (Kindred, Book 1) by Nicola Claire.
- Update Goodreads at least every other week. – Yep, yesterday and I even updated the sidebar widget.
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs each week. – 13 this week, and I’m rather surprised I hit that.
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter. – Twitter, yes. I’m definitely finding Twitter easier with the new phone. Facebook, no.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter. – Twitter, yes. I’m not sure about Facebook.
- Exercise three times per week. – I got yoga in twice and, quite frankly, have no idea HOW. Nada on the walking of the dog, however.
- Family day, no working and time with family, one day per week. – Kinda, we did a family movie night Wednesday. The theater is doing a classics series this summer and we went to Back to the Future. Fun stuff.
- Allow myself an hour each week for me time. – Not yet.
Did you hit your goals for the week?
Be sure to check out, support, the other ROWers.