blog, blogging, challenges, Cirque du Soleil, Coyote Con, dogs, exercise, Facebook, family, Goodreads, Heather Blackwood, Hounds of Autumn, Joely Sue Burkhart, Morning Pages, Raelyn Barclay, reading, ROW80, Twitter, writing, Zumanity
That Man and I went out to Zumanity Tuesday night. Freakin’ Awesome! There was something for everyone…if you know what I mean 😉
It definitely lived up to its billing of the sensual side of Cirque du Soleil. We had great seats on the main floor but next time I’m getting seats closer to the stage. Just like a comedy show, the closer to the stage you are the more interaction with the performers.
The best part, though, was at the end when a couple celebrating their 42nd anniversary was called up on stage to slow dance the show to a close. Loved it!
Joely Sue Burkhart and I have started work on Coyote Con 2013. We’re stretching the con over the first three weekends of October. Drop me a note if you’d like to be added as a panelist and/or sponsor.
- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, 6 days per week. – 1218 words/4 days
- Fiction, at least an hour each week. It can be brainstorming, plotting, writing, or editing. – Nope.
- Post three times a week here on the blog. – Yep, there was A Week in Which Not Much Happened on Sunday, a Summertime Top 10 List on Tuesday, and the Secret of Playing Cards on Thursday.
- A minimum of 10 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. – 3 thus far. I finished Hounds of Autumn by Heather Blackwood – a nice steampunk mystery/suspense tale.
- Update Goodreads at least every other week. – Nope. But I did say every other week.
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs each week. – 13 this week.
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter. – Twitter, yes. Facebook, yes.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter. – Twitter, yes. Facebook, no.
- Exercise three times per week. – Nope.
- Family day, no working and time with family, one day per week. – Nope.
- Allow myself an hour each week for me time. – Not yet.
Oh my, what a week!
Be sure to check out, support, the other ROWers.