- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, 6 days per week. – 977 words/3 days (well, it’s half the goal, right?)
- Fiction, at least an hour each week. It can be brainstorming, plotting, writing, or editing. – Nope.
- Post three times a week here on the blog. – Yep, there was Zumanity, CoyoteCon, ROW80, oh my! on Sunday, Romance Predictability on Tuesday, and meet the Guardian of Air on Thursday.
- A minimum of 10 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. – Nope. Though I do have a beta read to get back…hopefully, today.
- Update Goodreads at least every other week. – Nope.
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs each week. – 12 this week.
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter. – Nope.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter. – Facebook, yes. Twitter, no.
- Exercise three times per week. – Nope.
- Family day, no working and time with family, one day per week. – Yep.
- Allow myself an hour each week for me time. – Kinda.
I really must find a way of being more consistent. It definitely feels like the one step forward, three steps back dance.
Be sure to check out, support, the other ROWers.