- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, 6 days per week. – 1146 words/3 days (Hey, it’s half the goal.)
- Fiction, at least an hour each week. It can be brainstorming, plotting, writing, or editing. – Hello, finally something to report here! I got in an hour of brainstorming, woot.
- Post three times a week here on the blog. – Yep, there was Not an “oh my!” Week on Sunday, Tuesday Book Talk on Tuesday, and meet the Guardian of Fire on Thursday.
- A minimum of 10 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. – 5 thus far. I finished Out of Time: A Time Travel Mystery (Out of Time #1) by Monique Martin and my mini-review was posted on Tuesday, Dragon Rider’s Gift (A Portals of Destiny Tale) by KH LeMoyne, plus I did another beta read this week.
- Update Goodreads at least every other week. – Yep, even did the widget in the side bar.
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs each week. – 16 this week.
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter. – Twitter, yes. Facebook, no. Though I did have mini-conversations on both.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter. – Facebook AND Twitter, yes!
- Exercise three times per week. – Nope.
- Family day, no working and time with family, one day per week. – Well, a partial day. We went to Ghostbusters at the cinema, fun stuff.
- Allow myself an hour each week for me time. – Yep, locked myself away with a glass of wine and a good book 🙂
Be sure to check out, support, the other ROWers.