In the midst of craziness at work, we’re in the middle of a HUGE project with a deadline of this Friday, AND back to school stuff I got in that ever elusive me time. Probably a good thing too. This weekend has been the mad rush to finalize all the school shopping. This coming week will involve the school orientations for the boys, two of which are going into new schools. And at least three people will be out of the office this week for a conference…oy.
- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, 6 days per week. – 973 words/3 days (Hey, it’s half the goal, and I may still get more after scheduling this post.)
- Fiction, at least an hour each week. It can be brainstorming, plotting, writing, or editing. – Nope.
- Post three times a week here on the blog. – Yep, there was There Be Green on This Summary on Sunday, spewed beverages with Innuendo Bingo on Tuesday, and meet the Guardian of Water on Thursday.
- A minimum of 10 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. – 6 thus far. I finished The Dream You Make by Christine Nolfi.
- Update Goodreads at least every other week. – Nope.
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs each week. – 11 this week and close enough to call a win, plus I may still get some in after scheduling the post.
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter. – Twitter, yes. Facebook, no.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter. – Facebook, yes. Twitter, no.
- Exercise three times per week. – Nope.
- Family day, no working and time with family, one day per week. – Yep.
- Allow myself an hour each week for me time. – This was a me week, I took myself to Dirty Dancing at the cinema and a friend showed up. Good times. Plus, I enjoyed a spa day with my boss and co-workers.
Be sure to check out, support, the other ROWers.