As I type this, we’re in the middle of a SPECTACULAR thunder-lightning storm!
One can dream.
On to this week…
Where the heck did the month go?!
Can you believe it’s September already? We survived the first week of school, barely. Getting oldest up and out the door has cut into my D&E time substantially. Definitely need to work out a better morning schedule.
And I had more “assignments” than the wee beasties!
I may not be doing the fire and book thing but I did reward myself with a plate of brownies 😀
Join the Howl!!
Coyote Con is moving forward for this October. Joely sent out the intro email this week. If you’d like to be on a panel or volunteer to help with the Con, and didn’t get that email, let me know and I’ll forward a copy to you.
Registration is open!
This ROW80 check-in feels a bit skinny but doesn’t look too bad (color me ah-mazed).
- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, 6 days per week. – 940 words/3 days.
- Fiction, at least an hour each week. It can be brainstorming, plotting, writing, or editing. – Nope.
- Post three times a week here on the blog. – Yep, there was saved by System Restore on Sunday, The Wee Beasties Are Back to School on Tuesday, and introduced my new favorite app: Galaxy Tarot on Thursday.
- A minimum of 10 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. – No change from last week, 6 thus far. Though I did have two DNF, sigh.
- Update Goodreads at least every other week. – Nope.
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs each week. – 17 this week, whee.
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter. – Twitter, yes. Facebook, no.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter. – Twitter and Facebook, yes.
- Exercise three times per week. – 1 day of yoga…guess it’s better than the nothing that has dominated this goal this round.
- Family day, no working and time with family, one day per week. – Yep.
- Allow myself an hour each week for me time. – Nope.
Be sure to check out, support, the other ROWers.