And still no schedule in sight. Sigh.
- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, 6 days per week. – 1412 words/4 days.
- Fiction, at least an hour each week. It can be brainstorming, plotting, writing, or editing. – Nope.
- Post three times a week here on the blog. – Yep, there was A Chocolate Kinda Week on Sunday, Talked Books on Tuesday, and met the Elder of Fire on Thursday.
- A minimum of 10 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. – 7 thus far. Finished Nameless by Claire Kent this week.
- Update Goodreads at least every other week. – Nope.
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs each week. – 15 this week, whee.
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter. – Twitter, yes. Facebook, no.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter. – Twitter, yes. Facebook, no.
- Exercise three times per week. – 1 day of yoga.
- Family day, no working and time with family, one day per week. – Yep.
- Allow myself an hour each week for me time. – Yep.
Be sure to check out, support, the other ROWers.
Join the Howl
To do a tarot panel, or not to do a tarot panel, that is the question.