Coyote Con started this weekend. In fact, I have my first tarot workshop in about an hour. So my social media goal has been a bit better this week with the promoting of the con.
Blog visiting, not so great. I think I got around to 7 this week.
Morning Pages remains pretty steady at 837 words/3 days this week.
Fiction on the other hand is improving, yay, with 1471 words plus an hour of plot brainstorming I haven’t had a chance to type up in Scrivener yet so I don’t know what kind of wordage I have there.
Tomorrow is the first day of the final Round of ROW80 for 2013. So it’s goal setting time again.
- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, 6 days per week.
- Fiction, at least an hour each week. It can be brainstorming, plotting, writing, or editing.
- Not a goal but rather a note to self: maintain 3 blog posts per week. With the Meet the Cards series at an end this may be more of a challenge.
- A minimum of 12 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. (I know my little sidebar is showing this number should be closer to 20 books. However, there are four books on my personal list of read books not on Goodreads. Additionally, I’ve done 5 beta reads so far this year that don’t show and expect 2 more by the end of the year.)
- Update Goodreads at least every other week.
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs per week, 3 of which HAVE to be ROW80 blogs.
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter.
- Exercise three times per week.
- Allow myself an hour each week for me time.
- Not a goal but a note to self: maintain family day, one day each week.
You can find and support other ROWers HERE.