Yesterday was a run around kind of day. One in which sitting down at the computer wasn’t even a blip on my radar. It was also Beastie Girl’s birthday, complete with a drive through Burger King for her celebratory cheeseburger.
- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, 6 days per week. ~ 2053 words/5 days
- Fiction, at least an hour each week. It can be brainstorming, plotting, writing, or editing. ~ 472 words/1.5 hours NaNo brainstorming
- Not a goal but rather a note to self: maintain 3 blog posts per week. With the Meet the Cards series at an end this may be more of a challenge. ~ Done, kinda, LOL.
- A minimum of 12 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. ~ 6 completed/6 remaining. I read My Wish (Time Guardians) by Sahara Kelly as part of the Menage Readers group read on Goodreads.
- Update Goodreads at least every other week. ~ Nope.
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs per week, 3 of which HAVE to be ROW80 blogs. ~ 15 total/3 ROW80
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter.
No idea on the non-blog/share goals and I’m too lazy to look it up now.
- Exercise three times per week. ~ I got out once with Beastie Girl. (We weren’t able to go yesterday because she crashed, as in fell asleep, after her vaccinations. I know, I’m a mean mummy for taking her in on her birthday but it is easy for me to remember!)
- Allow myself an hour each week for me time. ~ Done.
- Not a goal but a note to self: maintain family day, one day each week. ~ Done.
You can find and support other ROWers HERE.