Anchor and Storm, blog, blogging, books, challenges, dogs, exercise, Facebook, family, goals, Goodreads, health, Kate Poole, NaNoWriMo, Raelyn Barclay, reading, ROW80, Twitter, word count, writers, writing
I’m off to a slow NaNo start. But I have high hopes 🙂
- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, 6 days per week. ~ 579 words/2 days (I blame it on NaNo prep)
- Fiction, at least an hour each week. It can be brainstorming, plotting, writing, or editing. ~ Yep, 1/2 an hour of NaNo brainstorming/229 words plus NaNo wordage.
- NaNo Day 1 = 492 words, which were lost to a power surge or something, grumble, grumble.
- NaNo Day 2 = 1909 words, and equaled a new start which I’m liking better than Day 1’s start.
- Update NaNoWriMo Page at least every other day. ~ Done.
- Not a goal but rather a note to self: maintain 3 blog posts per week. With the Meet the Cards series at an end this may be more of a challenge. ~ Done.
- A minimum of 12 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. ~ 7 completed/5 remaining. I read Anchor and Storm by Kate Poole. (It’s one of the November reads for the Menage Readers group on Goodreads.)
- Update Goodreads at least every other week. ~ Done.
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs per week, 3 of which HAVE to be ROW80 blogs. ~ 20 total/3 ROW80
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter. ~ Nada on both.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter. ~ Facebook, yes. Twitter, no.
- Exercise three times per week. ~ I got out once with Beastie Girl.
- Allow myself an hour each week for me time. ~ Done.
- Not a goal but a note to self: maintain family day, one day each week. ~ Done.