Busy, busy week with the wee beasties. Basketball, choir, and painting holiday ornaments 🙂 Plus winter cleaning.
- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, 6 days per week. ~ Nada :cough: NaNo :cough:
- Fiction, at least an hour each week. It can be brainstorming, plotting, writing, or editing. ~ Yep:
- NaNo Day 10 = 1219 words
- NaNo Day 11 = 617 words
- NaNo Day 12 = 0 words
- NaNo Day 13 = 1208 words
- NaNo Day 14 = 830 words
- NaNo Day 15 = 1497 words
- NaNo Day 16 = 0 words
- Update NaNoWriMo Page at least every other day. ~ Done.
- Not a goal but rather a note to self: maintain 3 blog posts per week. With the Meet the Cards series at an end this may be more of a challenge. ~ Done.
- A minimum of 12 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. ~ 7 completed/5 remaining.
- Update Goodreads at least every other week. ~ N/A (no reading this week)
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs per week, 3 of which HAVE to be ROW80 blogs. ~ 10 total/3 ROW80
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter. ~ Yes, on both.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter. ~ Yes, on Facebook. No, on Twitter.
- Exercise three times per week. ~ Nada.
- Allow myself an hour each week for me time. ~ Done.
- Not a goal but a note to self: maintain family day, one day each week. ~ Done.