Four boys and a dog in a van,
A 24-hour road trip,
Thanksgiving with family…priceless.
Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday.
- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, 6 days per week. ~ Nada.
- Fiction, at least an hour each week. It can be brainstorming, plotting, writing, or editing. ~ Nada.
- Not a goal but rather a note to self: maintain 3 blog posts per week. With the Meet the Cards series at an end this may be more of a challenge. ~ N/A, I’d put the blog on hiatus for the week.
- A minimum of 12 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. ~ 9 completed/2 remaining. Finished up A Scandalous Scot by Karen Ranney this week.
- Update Goodreads at least every other week. ~ Done.
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs per week, 3 of which HAVE to be ROW80 blogs.
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter.
I didn’t track anything.
- Exercise three times per week. ~ I got out with Beastie Girl three times.
- Allow myself an hour each week for me time. ~ Nada.
- Not a goal but a note to self: maintain family day, one day each week. ~ Yep.
You can find and support other ROWers HERE