blog, blogging, books, challenges, Cherise Sinclair, Club Shadowlands, dogs, exercise, Facebook, family, Gift of Desire, Gina Watson, goals, Goodreads, health, Kate Pearce, Raelyn Barclay, reading, ROW80, Samantha Kane, Score, Twitter, word count, writers, writing, Yoga
We’re busy doing the holiday and family thing. Amazingly, I’m done with the shopping. Gasp. Shock. Just need to pick up That Man’s gift Friday 🙂
- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, 6 days per week. ~ 286 words/1 day.
- Fiction, at least an hour each week. It can be brainstorming, plotting, writing, or editing. ~ Not even a blip on my radar this week.
- Not a goal but rather a note to self: maintain 3 blog posts per week. With the Meet the Cards series at an end this may be more of a challenge. ~ Done, though I still need to work on queuing up posts.
- A minimum of 12 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. ~ 14 completed. Finished up Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair, Score by Gina Watson, and Gift of Desire by Samantha Kane and Kate Pearce this week, along with a beta read I hope to get back today/tomorrow.
- Update Goodreads at least every other week. ~ Done, including the widget in the sidebar.
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs per week, 3 of which HAVE to be ROW80 blogs. ~ 16 total/5 ROW80
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter. ~ Twitter, yes. Facebook, no.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter. ~ Twitter, yes. Facebook, no.
- Exercise three times per week. ~ One day of yoga (AM & PM via Element: AM & PM Yoga for Beginners DVD) plus once with Beastie Girl.
- Allow myself an hour each week for me time. ~ Done.
- Not a goal but a note to self: maintain family day, one day each week. ~ Done.