- Morning Pages for a minimum of 250 words or half hour, whichever comes first, 6 days per week. ~ Nope.
- Fiction, at least an hour each week. It can be brainstorming, plotting, writing, or editing. ~ Nope.
- Not a goal but rather a note to self: maintain 3 blog posts per week. With the Meet the Cards series at an end this may be more of a challenge. ~ Done.
Summary: This one is harder to sum up. I had weeks of great success unfortunately consistency was not achieved.
- A minimum of 12 books to stay on track for 100 books this year. ~ 16 completed. Finished up More and How to Save a Life by Sloan Parker this week.
- Update Goodreads at least every other week. ~ Done, including the widget in the sidebar.
Summary: This goal was blown out of the water. My Goodreads total is 98 as of scheduling this post and that doesn’t count the beta reads I’ve done this year. I hope to continue this next year.
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs per week, 3 of which HAVE to be ROW80 blogs. ~ 10 total/2 ROW80
- One non-blog related post per week on Facebook and Twitter. ~ No, on both.
- One share, re-tweet, whatnot per week on Facebook and Twitter. ~ Facebook, yes. Twitter, no.
Summary: This area continues to be a struggle. I haven’t been able to find that happy medium of being present on Social Media without it being a detriment to other areas.
- Exercise three times per week. ~ Nope.
- Allow myself an hour each week for me time. ~ Nope.
- Not a goal but a note to self: maintain family day, one day each week. ~ Done.
Summary: Two of the three feel fairly well established. I must work on fitting exercise into my life and this must be a priority in 2014.
You can find and support other ROWers HERE
I definitely plan to be back in January for Round 1 of 2014. In the meantime, I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday!